Main Page |
Second Announcement (
Registration Form (
Click on the name of the lecturer/organizer to whom you
would like to send an email submission. If you are not sure, or if
you want to submit to the open session, email
Istvan Nemeti (Math. Inst.
Hungarian Acad. of Sciences):
- Logic, relativity theory and Tarskian
Johan van Benthem (Univ. of Amsterdam,
- Game theory and modal logic.
Zhou Chaochen, (United Nations Univ., Macau):
Anuj Dawar (Univ. of Cambridge, UK):
- Fixed point logics and finite model
Brian Davey (La Trobe Univ.,Australia):
- Advanced universal algebra.
Jonathan Farley (Vanderbilt
- Exponentiation, Duality, and the Arithmetic of
Ordered Sets and Lattices.
Mai Gehrke (New Mexico State Univ., USA):
- Lattices with additional operations.
Robin Hirsch (Univ. College London, UK):
Wilfrid Hodges (Queen Mary and Westfield
Bart Jacobs (University of Nijmegen, Netherlands)
Jan Rutten (Centre for Mathematics and Computer
- Co-algebra, theory and applications.
Thomas Jech (Penn State Univ., USA):
- Left-distributive algebras.
Maarten de Rijke (Univ. of Amsterdam,
- Computational logic and automated
Moshe Vardi (Rice Univ., USA):
- Automata-theoretic approach to design
Jeff Zucker (McMaster Univ., Canada),
- Computability on abstract algebras.