– Gifts to the building provide opportunities to permanently recognize and honor the donor or an honoree of the donor’s choosing.
– The simplest way to make a one-time cash gift is by check made payable to Chapman University, Leatherby Libraries.
to make a gift online now or mail to:
Chapman University, Leatherby Libraries, One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866.
– Making a pledge enables the donor to distribute a gift commitment over a defined period of years.
– Establishing an endowment ensures that the donor’s gift will continue to benefit the library into the future. Donors can designate endowment amounts and how gifts are to be used in the library.
Study Carrel Naming.
– Participate in the commemorative naming of the library's study carrels. Honoring the heritage that began in 1861, a gift of $1,861 will give you the opportunity to honor a special person, organization or event. Click here for more details.
“Honor with Books” Bookplate program
– The purchase of a personalized bookplate recognizes and honors the donor or an honoree of the donor’s choosing.
– Gifts of books, art, historical documents and other items are gifts-in-kind. Call the library at (714) 532-7742 for assistance in making a gift in-kind to the library.
– By giving stocks and bonds to the library, a donor may receive tax benefits.
– Gifts of property that comply with the university’s real estate policy are also welcome.